Whether you are here for the 1st time or not, I kindly request you to read this till the end before you read the rest of my blog!

        At this point, you are left wondering and puzzled as to why I drew your attention to this article, before you read through my other posts based on your interests whether it is language learning or teaching languages, my diecast hobby or my posts about language politics in India and how they have affected the lives of countless children in India. Rest assured that this is a message that was intended for your welfare and it is with the utmost of good intentions that not just me but anyone you ever meet will tell you this because it concerns the most important thing in life. Are you wondering whether I am going to talk to you about money, fame or power - a resounding NO. None of the 3 things that I mentioned previously will ever satisfy you or fill your life with meaning. If you do not believe me, you can ask anyone who has those things. People reach that "so-called" pinnacle and realise that there is nothing there, no peace!
     
      We are all unique, no 2 people are alike in this world and yet we are all God's handiwork bearing His image and hence we are to be one with God (united with God). What initially made us imperfect is something that none us is responsible for, although we suffer the consequences of that action by our first parents on a daily basis and seek to overcome our vices in futility, even as our intentions are to be the best version of ourselves. This personal struggle may differ from 1 person to another, everywhere you look, people in this modern world are tempted to make the wrong choices that mislead them. Sometimes we are left pondering whether our great-grandparents had it better or did they?, would they tell us that we are wrong in our understanding and it was always the same, hmm, perhaps but we can rest assured that we do not need to get good by our own efforts to get God and in so doing find meaning in our lives. Quite the contrary, we need to get God to get good because it is He who works on our hearts and lives on a daily basis chipping away at the imperfections in our lives as the most adept sculptor because let us face it, He is the potter, we are the clay.

        We all deserve the worst by virtue of our sins against God, we all deserve Hell and eternal separation from God but the Bible says that God made the ultimate sacrifice by offering up His only begotten Son on the cross for our sins so that we can be reconciled to God the Father. In essence, the Son of God Jesus and His shed, sinless blood is the only Way to God the Father. When we choose to let the Son of God Jesus who died on the cross for our sins to wash us clean of our sins after accepting Jesus the Son of God as our Lord and personal Saviour, He makes us clean with His blood and gives us His Holy Spirit (the Spirit of Inheritance) which makes us adopted sons and daughters of the Almighty. It is the Holy Spirit who prepares us on a daily basis to get ready for Jesus' return which is prophesied in the Bible. Yes, He is coming back and if we believe in faith that we would be like Him (Jesus) when He returns, the Bible says that we become pure even as He is pure, justified by faith!. So, will you consider making this decision to give your heart to Jesus Christ and accept Him as your Lord and personal Saviour this day?. The choice is yours and yours alone, nobody else can make it for you. I made my choice to follow Jesus long ago and never regretted choosing to follow Him because He has been the most faithful and loving friend ever!, although I can say that by virtue of my own daily actions, I deserve the worst just like any other person who sees his/her own failures. I know that I am a pot in His hands and that He is faithful to mould me into what He wants me to be by the end of my life so that I would be with Him forever just as I would want the same for everyone reading this. Jesus loves you just as He loves me and is waiting for you with open arms to run to Him. If you are willing to give your heart to Jesus and accept Him as your Lord and personal Saviour, repeat this prayer in faith - 

"Dear Jesus, I am a sinner, it is against you that I have sinned, forgive my sins. I believe that you came to Earth, died on the cross and rose again on the 3rd day to redeem me to yourself. Wash me clean with your precious blood and put your Holy Spirit in me. Grant me the grace to forgive those who have wronged me just as you have forgiven me. Come and work in my heart through your Holy Spirit on a daily basis and prepare me for your return. I accept you now Jesus as my Lord and personal Saviour, God the Father is now my Father, Jesus my Saviour and the Holy Spirit my Comforter. Give me the grace to live for you alone for I commit my life to you and I make this choice to live for you alone. This I pray in Jesus name, Amen"

Oh!, and by the way, if you have made that prayer with me just now. Regarding that statement that I made earlier regarding "No peace" in the first paragraph. You can now feel the peace in your heart. Jesus says "Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you" in John 14:27 for Jesus is the "Sar Shalom" - which is Hebrew for the "Prince of Peace".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anti-Jewish and Anti-Israel hatred in Islam: proof that Israel's rebirth as a nation in 1948 is not what caused the start of Muslim persecution of Jews in the world and in Israel but Islamic Jew-hatred is older...

From riches to rags: the lavish but sombre life and heart-rending end of the 1st son of the man who made the whole of Europe tremble and quake

If you are a Christian and Muslims tell you that Christians, Jews and Muslims worship the same God- here is what you need to know about Islam.